Members of the NTIBN have access to a wide range of services and benefits within the network. These include
- Access to the peak body representing NT Indigenous business
- Organisational development for NT Indigenous business
- Industry based development for NT Indigenous business
- Member business support
- Collaborative and promotion opportunities
- Training and personal development to support current and emerging business
- Regional representatives and support for remote business operators
Certified Membership are for businesses that are a minimum of 51% Indigenous owned, has majority Indigenous control and is a Northern Territory based business. Confirmation of Aboriginality or cultural identity is a requirement of the certification process. Statutory declarations are not accepted.
Associate Membership is for any business that does not meet the criteria for Certified membership, that supports Indigenous business and/or Indigenous employment.
AddressNorthern Territory Indigenous Business Network, 76 Esplanade, Darwin City NT 0800